Why shoot with TWA Photographic Artists?
- We are a local family-owned wedding studio and we care about our relationships with our photographers and videographers!
- We take care of the contracts, sales and marketing and you get to do what you do best – capture memories!
- We book you jobs based on your schedule and availability!
- We have well established relationships with hundreds of wonderful local venues that you will get the chance to shoot at!
- Best of all, you get the opportunity to work alongside a community of local artists and are able to build your portfolio with stunning weddings!
We would love to meet you and see if you’d be a great fit for our team, we look forward to hearing from you!
If You Are…
an artist with a passion for capturing love stories and preserving memories! You care deeply about each couple’s wedding day experience and are excited to provide them with images that will last them a lifetime! You are constantly learning and growing, striving to be more creative and to keeping up with what’s new and popular in wedding photography, then please apply now!
Minimum Equipment Requirements
- 2-3 professional DSLR camera bodies
- Variety of professional lenses
- 2 external flashes
- Internet speed necessary to upload your files to our server
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Weekend availability